Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Capri Set

I can't tell you how much fun I have been having lately sewing. I don't know. It has just been a blast. I just finished this Capri set for Sweet Pea.

IMG_1664

I made a mistake on the top. The pattern I was using had the option for a two tiered or three tiered top. I wanted the three tiered option. So I cut out the fabric, sewed the bottom and middle tier together and was pinning the bodice when I realized that I cut the wrong middle tier out. The middle tier was supposed to be about 5 inches shorter. What was I to do? Nothing. I just went with it. It was the best mistake I have ever made.

DSCF4036

It fits her perfectly, and looks like it was meant to be that way.

DSCF4038
action shot

Makes me want to make another one....How many capri sets does one girl need?

No comments: