Sunday, May 10, 2009

Two Tote Bags...

I have been busy sewing this weekend. First, Sweet Pea is soon the be finished with preschool. I found some super cute teacher fabric at Joann's and thought that would make the perfect gift for her teacher.

DSCN1583
You have to love apples and bees. Especially as a teacher.

Then, Mothers Day. To be honest, after all of the effort that goes into the birthdays for the last two months, by Mothers' Day my brain is done. I am tired of figuring out gifts and planning parties. So after I finished the teacher bag, I made one for my Mom. It turned out super well. I was wishing I had more of this fabric.

DSCN1584

These are easy to make and so practical. I can seem more of these in my future...for the kids, for me, for gifts...oh the possibilities.

No comments: