Monday, November 10, 2008

Chili Recipe

Okay, I have a problem with chili. I really like it, but it seems that I just can't ever make it the same way twice. Either it is really, really good, or it is just so. Well anyway, last week I made chili and it was really, really good, so I thought I would put the recipe here. That way next time maybe it will be just as good.

1 lb ground beef
2 cans chili beans
1 can tomato paste
1 chili can full of water
3 beef bouillon cubes
1 onion diced
1green pepper diced
1 and 1/2 packets of chili seasoning

mix all ingredients into a crock pot and let cook. I cooked mine on high for about 5 hours and it was ready for a late lunch,

It is really a mild chili. Dh and I would rather it be a tad spicier, but Sweet Pea will eat it if it isn't too spicy so mild it will be. Of course add some hot sauce and there you go.

No comments: